Guesthouse MOEGI-SO in Naoshima
An Authentic Japanese Traditional HouseThe main house of Moegi-so is 100-year-old!
One-minute walk from Miyanoura Ferry Port
Only half-a-minute walk to Naoshima public bath "I love YU".
Two-minute walk to a convenience store "Seven Eleven".
Old Cottage (Guestrooms "Wakaba" and "Momo")
1 room for up to 2 people is 8,000 JPY per night (no meal).
Additional stay is 7,000 JPY per night.
- There are 2 guestrooms in Old Cottage. Each is for up to 2 people.
- Shared bathroom in Old Cottage will be available from July, 2019.
- Since the house is completely Japanese-style with Shoji and Fusuma, the guestrooms are not soundproof and have only simple locks. Keep your valuables in the safe in each guestroom. The Cottage itself can be locked.
- Guests with infants or guests who wish complete privacy are requested to book the whole cottage.
New Cottage "Hinata"
The whole cottage rental for up to 4 people is 17,000 JPY per night (no meal).
Additional stay is 16,000 JPY per night.
- There are 2 rooms: a Western room with 2 single beds for 2 guests and a Japanese room where the other 2 guests can sleep on 2 sets of Futon.
- The cottage is equipped with a private bathroom, a refrigerator and a electric kettle.
General Terms and Conditions
- NO SMOKING in the whole property.
- No TV. Enjoy books and music in the communication rooms in the Main House.
- Cooking is NOT available. Restaurants, cafes and a convenience store are within a few minutes. >>information
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Amenities: one face towel per guest, air-conditioning, body soap, shampoo, hair dryer. Bath-towel rental is available upon request (100 JPY per piece).
- Use of Washing machine is available upon request (300 JPY).
CHECK-IN : 4PM to 7PM
Pay at check-in with Key-Deposit of 1,000 JPY.
We accept JPY, CASH only. NO Credit Cards.
CHECK-OUT : 8AM to 10AM
Key-deposit of 1,000 JPY will be returned at check-out in exchange of the key.
We cannot keep luggage from 10AM to 4PM since there is no staff. Use the lockers at the port or storage service provided at several shops in front of the port.
Please check the availability here.
Please send email with the date of accommodation, names of every guest a representative's telephone number, and type of the cottage (new or old).
We will respond within 48 hours.
100% from 3 days before the date of reservation.
To enter Chichu Art Museum, you need to reserve online-ticket in advance. Check Benesse Art Site Naoshima for details.
Articles about NAOSHIMA
* "Top 10 Things to Do in Japan", National Geographic
* "4 reasons to visit Naoshima, Japan's island of art", lonely planet
2224 Naoshima-cho, Kagawa-gun, Kagawa, 761-3110 JAPAN